The Triple Helix, Inc. is an undergraduate, student-run organization dedicated to the promotion of interdisciplinary discussion. We encourage critical analysis of legally and socially important issues in science and promote the exchange of ideas. Our flagship publication, the bi-annual Science in Society Review, and our online blog, The Triple Helix Online, provide research-based perspectives on pertinent scientific issues facing society today.
With over twenty chapters at some of the most renowned universities in the world, our students form a diverse, intellectual, and global society. We hope to inspire scientific curiosity and discovery, encouraging undergraduates to explore interdisciplinary careers that push traditional boundaries. In doing so, we hope to create global citizen scientists with an interdisciplinary perspective on the translation of forum-generated ideas into the solving of real-world problems.
- Welcoming McGill University April 20, 2013
- 2013 Triple Helix/AAAS Poster Session Result February 25, 2013
- Announcing the Next CEO February 25, 2013
- Winner of Spring 2013 Cover Contest Announced January 27, 2013
- UPDATE: 2013 TTH Conference Deadline Extension and Travel Stipend December 27, 2012
- Young Children’s Educational Literature: A Scientific Gap April 6, 2014
- Stem Cell Breakthroughs on Organ Transplantation and the Future of Medicine April 6, 2014
- Regional Attempts at Environmental Protection in the Caspian Sea Basin April 6, 2014
- No Brain, No Pain? April 6, 2014
- The Internet to Attain State of Consciousness: An Actuality or Improbability? April 6, 2014
Outside of The Triple Helix:
Personal Injury Lawyers for Nursing Home Neglect
Honors students in universities and colleges around the country are usually very involved in volunteer groups around campus. Volunteering is a great way to interact with professionals from the community; you might get a chance to spend time with Chicago Nursing home abuse victims that will get you in touch with a personal injury lawyer. Networking with professional in your area is a good way to get an internship and much needed professional experience.
HIPAA Compliant Hosting for Honors Groups
Students who are working within extra-curricular or honors groups might have to share or host sensitive group information online. If you are responsible for data that should be private, it might be a good idea to use HIPAA compliant hosting options as they have built in privacy features to protect personal information. If you are the one in charge, you can never be too careful with other people’s sensitive materials.
© 2014 The Triple Helix. All Rights Reserved.