The Triple Helix, Inc. is an undergraduate, student-run organization dedicated to the promotion of interdisciplinary discussion. We encourage critical analysis of legally and socially important issues in science and promote the exchange of ideas. Our flagship publication, the bi-annual Science in Society Review, and our online blog, The Triple Helix Online, provide research-based perspectives on pertinent scientific issues facing society today.
With over twenty chapters at some of the most renowned universities in the world, our students form a diverse, intellectual, and global society. We hope to inspire scientific curiosity and discovery, encouraging undergraduates to explore interdisciplinary careers that push traditional boundaries. In doing so, we hope to create global citizen scientists with an interdisciplinary perspective on the translation of forum-generated ideas into the solving of real-world problems.
- Welcoming McGill University April 20, 2013
- 2013 Triple Helix/AAAS Poster Session Result February 25, 2013
- Announcing the Next CEO February 25, 2013
- Winner of Spring 2013 Cover Contest Announced January 27, 2013
- UPDATE: 2013 TTH Conference Deadline Extension and Travel Stipend December 27, 2012
- Los Desaparecidos: Tracing Argentina’s Missing and Their Children Using DNA Analysis June 17, 2013
- Drunk Diabetes: The Perils of Diabetic Driving June 13, 2013
- ScienceRX Episode 2 June 8, 2013
- ScienceRX Episode 1 June 8, 2013
- The Musician’s Steroid: The Controversy Surrounding Beta Blockers June 5, 2013
© 2013 The Triple Helix. All Rights Reserved.